Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. Guangxi Normal University is offering Fully Funded Scholarship. Students who want to pursue Masters degree or PhD degree from China are encouraged to apply. The award is available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Guangxi Normal University to undertake Postgraduate degree programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Guangxi Normal University is a provincial research university located in Guilin, Guangxi, China with historical strengths in teacher education, basic arts and sciences, and international exchange programs. The GXNU chemistry department is ranked in the Global Top 1% according to the Thompson Reuters 2017 InCites Essential Science Indicators (ESI), based on citation frequency of published research papers. You may also be interested in KAUST Scholarship Saudi Arabia 2020 (Fully Funded).
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Guangxi Normal University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 30 April 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Best scholarship opportunity IsDB Turkiye Joint Scholarship 2021 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The Wuhan University Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test).
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate)
- Academic transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (personal information page, the validity of the passport should be at least until Dec. 31, 2021).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Non-Criminal record.
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University 2021 for International Students is 30th April 2021.
How to Apply:
Note: No need to send hard copies to University. Just submit document online on Chinese Government Scholarship website given below.
Register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Code of Guangxi Normal University is 10602. Please Choose Program category – Type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program.