Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 in Ireland. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 funded by the Ireland Government. Students those who want to study their Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from the Irish Top Universities are highly encouraged to apply. This scholarship is a golden opportunity to outstanding and most talented students. The award is available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered under Irish Government Scholarship in Top Universities of Ireland. The scholarship will cover almost everything to study abroad and provided by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. The basic aim of the Government of Ireland Scholarship is to bring outstanding students with the opportunity to learn from top Universities.
A total number of 60 scholarships will be provided by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021-22. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a unique Opportunity that funds the Irish International Scholarship Holders across all disciplines. Must apply for Austrian Development Scholarships 2021 in Austria (Fully Funded).
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Provided by: Government of Ireland
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Ireland
- Last Date: 26 March 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Taiwan National Taiwan University Scholarships 2021 in Taiwan (Funded).
Also apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2021 in Canada (Fully Funded).
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 in Ireland for International Students will provide all the expenses to complete your degree from Irish Universities. Details of the funding is given below:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Who can Apply for Irish Scholarship?
- Final year Students of an Undergraduate degree program
- One year of a taught Master’s degree programm
- One year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4-year PhD program).
Scholarship Participating Universities:
Students can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Irish Government Scholarship:
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria to apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021:
- All International Students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2021. Later enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees
- Must be excellent in academics
- Must have good communication skills
- All applicants must possess a valid conditional or final offer letter from an eligible Irish higher education institution before the closing deadline of 26 March 2021.
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland International Scholarship for 2021 is 26 March 2021. Results will be announced by 1 June 2021.
How to Apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 in Ireland. Visit “Apply Now” link given below and register yourself on the website start you application. Also official advertisement link is given below: