Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 in Ireland. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 funded by the Ireland Government. Students those who want to study their Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD or Post Doctoral from the Irish Top Universities are highly encouraged to apply. This scholarship is a golden opportunity to outstanding and most talented students. The award is available for academic session of 2020-21. Also apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered under Irish Government Scholarship in Top Universities of Ireland. The scholarship will cover almost everything to study abroad and provided by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. The basic aim of the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship is to bring outstanding students with the opportunity to learn from top Universities.
A total number of 60 scholarships will be provided by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021-22. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is a unique Opportunity that funds the Irish International Scholarship Holders across all disciplines. Must apply for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2021 in UK (Fully Funded).
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Provided by: Government of Ireland
- Degree level: Master, MS Leading to PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Ireland
- Last Date: 29 October 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in France Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 in France (Funded).
Also apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021 in Canada (Funded).
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 in Ireland for International Students will provide all the expenses to complete your degree from Irish Universities. Details of the funding is given below:
- A Stipend of €16,000 Per annum
- Contribution to Fees including Non-EU Fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study area in any university in the Ireland:
- Social Science
Scholarship Participating Universities:
Students can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Irish Government Scholarship:
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria to apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021:
- Must have a Bachelor’s, or an equivalent Degree For Masters.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Masters Degree or the equivalent Degree For Doctoral Degree.
- Result awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honours.
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship for 2021 is 29th October 2020.
How to Apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021 in Ireland. Visit “Apply Now” link given below and register yourself on the website start you application. Also official advertisement link is given below: