Google Staff Software Engineering Internship Program 2019:
Google is now offering one of the most generous “Staff Software Engineering Internship Program 2019” programs in the United States. With this amazing opportunity, you can achieve your full potential and make your mark on the world.
The program is open to all students who have or pursuing a BA/BS degree or Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
You may also like:
- Global Scholarship at Kent State University in the USA 2019
- IDC Summer Internship Program 2019
- Chin Communications Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies International Scholarship 2019
Provider: Google, Inc.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Google Staff Software Engineering Internship Program Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- 10 years of relevant work experience, or 5 years of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Embedded Systems, Front End Development, Security and Privacy.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Is Open for International Students: No
Is this Paid Position? This is a paid program.
Google Staff Software Engineering Internship Program Description
Google’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, search, and communicate with each other.
At Google, they are looking for engineers who bring new ideas from all fields, including information retrieval, distributed computing, mass system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile are included; The list is moving forward and growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on Google and a special project, where you and your fast-growing business will need opportunities to grow and change teams and projects that are going to grow. As an Intern, your responsibilities are:
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Google Staff Software Engineering Internship Program
To start the application process, you will need to submit an online application and submit an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
Application Deadline: Ongoing – You can submit up to 3 applications every 30 days