Global Internship Program 2021 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Global Internship Program 2021 in South Korea. All International Students from all over the world of Undergraduate or Master’s degree can apply for Fully Funded GIST Internship 2021 in South Korea. The Duration of the Global Intern Program is 8 Weeks. A wide range of Internship fields is available. Also apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
There is no need of IELTS/TOFEL test. You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL score. You can submit a certificate of English language proficiency issued from your home institution. The Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST. Must check OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2021 in Netherlands (Fully Funded).
Global Internship Program 2021 Details:
- Host organization: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Internship duration: 8 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Internship country: South Korea
- Last Date: 12 March 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Global Intern South Korea is a Free Fully Funded all expenses covered Internship Program for Students from all around the world. The Following Expenses will be covered:
- Research in a world best labs from GIST Graduate Schools
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Monthly Stipend
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Special Lectures
- Korean Language Classes
- Korean Cultural Classes.
About GIST Internship:
- The Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience Summer research Internships at GIST by having you join a research lab to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor.
- It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience.
GIST Internship Fields:
The Following Internship Fields offered by the GIST South Korea for worldwide Students.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for GIST Internship:
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students with any Nationality.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates (ex. Diploma, Certificate of Enrollment/Graduation, etc.)
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English)
The last date to apply for Global Korea Internship 2021 for International Students is 12th March 2021.
How to Apply for Global Internship Program?
There is Online Application System to apply for Global Internship Program. Fill the Online Application Form. The Official website link is given below: