GIST International Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea. One of the Prestigious University. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021. GIST is offering Masters Degree Scholarships, Doctoral Degree Scholarships and Masters leading to PhD Scholarships for all students. Aspirants those who want to study on Fully Funded Scholarships in Korea are encouraged to apply. This award is available for academic year of 2021-22. Also apply for KMU University Scholarships 2022 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
GIST is offering all study fields and majors under this scholarship to undertake Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. The award duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years and for PhD degree it is 4 Years.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was established in 1993 located in South Korean. GIST is a research university by Korean Government. According to QS World Universities Ranking it is ranked at 3rd in worldwide and at 4th in South Korea. Students can learn leadership qualities in this university. You can also apply for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2022 in UK (Fully Funded).
GIST International Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 15 October 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2022 in Canada (Funded).
GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to pursue masters or PhD degree from Korea number 1 university. The award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
List of Available Study Fields at GIST:
Students can apply in one of the following study field under GIST Scholarship program.
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea, applicants have to submit these documents. No need to send these document by post. You can Email them to university directly.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
To be eligible to apply for GIST Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Students with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Masters Degree Scholarship, applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, You must hold a Master’s Degree.
The last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022 in Korea is 15th October 2021. Don’t wait for the deadline and apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for GIST International Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Form to apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. Complete an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above. Visit the given below link for more details about the GIST Scholarship and application procedure: