Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2023 for International Students:
Are you want to Study Free in United Kingdom? Applications are invited to apply for the Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2023 in United Kingdom. All International Students and Citizens of USA outside the UK are eligible to apply for Cambridge University Gates Scholarship 2023. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree for Cambridge University, UK are encouraged to apply for most prestigious scholarship. Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will be available for the academic session of 2023-2024. Also apply for Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded).
A lot of academic fields and majors are offered by the University under Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship to undertake postgraduate degree from UK. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. 90 outstanding and talented students outside the UK can avail the golden opportunity. The Masters Degree Scholarship Duration is 2 Years and for PhD Degree its 4 Years.
The University of Cambridge was founded in 1209 and located in Cambridge, United Kingdom. Cambridge University is a research institution with a lot of colleges and departments. This is the top ranked university in UK and all the world. The aim of this scholarship is to build a network of future leaders from all around the world. It is a fully-funded master’s and PhD scholarship in the UK to support and facilitate community leaders. Must check University of Toronto Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Funded).
Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Funded by: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- University: Cambridge University
- Degree level: MSc/MLitt, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- No. of Awards: 90
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 5 January 2023 (for International), 12 October 2022 (for USA Students).
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Great scholarship opportunity UNIL Masters Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland (Funded).
Also check Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in UK (Fully Funded).
Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2023 in UK for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship. This scholarship will provide the following funds to study in UK:
- University composition fee (varies according to the Graduate program)
- maintenance allowance, £18,744/year
- Economy class return tickets from Home country to UK and from UK to Home country at the end.
- Inbound visa costs
- Immigration Health Surcharge cost.
On the basis of discretionary components, additional funds will be considered for the scholars:
- Academic development funding (£500 to £2,000)
- Family allowance (from £10,944 to £15,612 for 1st and second child)
- Fieldwork allowance for PhD
- Maternity/Paternity funding
- Hardship funding
Check SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
List of Available Study Fields:
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation scholarship at the University of Cambridge is available for any subject available at the university (Except for few courses). The Cambridge has more than 100 Departments, Faculties, Schools and institutes,
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Technology
- Institutions independent of any School
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
For more information about the courses visit the University of Cambridge Departments and Colleges.
Note: You cannot choose the following courses while applying for the Gates Cambridge University Scholarships.
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
You need following document to apply for Gates Cambridge University Scholarship:
- Online Application
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research Proposal (for PhD applicants)
- Gates Cambridge Reference
Check National Taiwan University Scholarships 2023 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
Eligibility Criteria of the Cambridge University Gates Scholarships:
- A citizen of any country
- A citizen of the United Kingdom can not apply
- A candidate can apply in the following programs;
- One year postgraduate course
How Applicants will be selected:
- Departmental ranking
- The deadline to apply for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships for International students is either 1 December 2022 or 5 January 2023, dependent on the course
- The deadline for the US citizens is 12 October 2022.
Check International Monetary Fund Internship 2023 | IMF Internship Program.
How to Apply Online for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships 2023 in UK. All application is completely online. Visit “Apply Now” for more details about apply online. Also official advertisement link is given below: