Future News Worldwide Conference in London 2019 (Fully Funded)
Applications are open now to apply for Fully funded Future News Worldwide Conference in London 2019. It is an international summit in London. Future News Worldwide is bringing Students from all around the world to a Biggest International Summit in London which is a fully funded program. This Fully Funded program is for Undergraduate students or postgraduate Student or Graduated students and Requires No IELTS/TOEFL qualification.
Future News Worldwide Conference 2019:
Students applying for News worldwide International Conference In London must have a good knowledge of journalism. This will be a great opportunity for the students interested in journalism and they will also have an opportunity to face the great journalists of all times.
News Worldwide International Conference is providing an intense media training to the major students in which they will go through different technologies and mediums that are used by Great editors, reporters, writers and publishers around the world to accomplish there dreams in the field of journalism.
Eligibility Criteria for News Worldwide International Conference in London:
- Age limit is in between 18-25.
- Applicant should be an undergraduate, postgraduate or recently graduated.
- Applicant should a degree course after 1 July 2017.
- Applicant should be able to speak English and have good speaking skills.
- Applicants should be available between 13-18 July 2019.
- Students are allowed from all over the world to apply for Future News Worldwide Conference in London 2019.
Future News Worldwide Conference in London Covers:
- Round trip air tickets (to and from the UK).
- Visa Applications will be provided.
- visa cost will be covered.
- Accommodation and all living expenses.
- Meals and traveling Expense.
Last Date to Apply 21st March 2019.
How to Apply for News Worldwide Conference program:
Fully Funded Opportunities you may apply for:
- British Council Leadership Program In UK (Fully Funded)
- One Young World Summit in London: Asian Scholarship (Fully Funded)