Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 for Australian Students:
Applications are invited for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in United States for Australian Students. All Australian Students who want to study their Research Degree from USA are encouraged to apply. Candidates who want to pursue their Master Degree or PhD Degree in USA have precious chance. Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship is available for students to study in USA Free of Cost for academic session of 2022-23.
The organization is activating this free education program for the citizens of Australia and has the goal to support their postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar programs in the United States.
Australian-American Fulbright Commission was established by Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946. It is the largest educational exchange program in the world, operating in over 160 countries. In the U.S., you have all the possibilities to complete your education in a proper manner with the support of experienced teachers and researchers. Must check DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Offered by: National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Australia
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 06 July 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA is a Full Free Scholarship for Australian Students to continue their Postgraduate Degree Programs in USA. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Monthly stipend (for scholar awards) or Monthly stipend based on the cost of living in the city of the host institution (for postgraduate/postdoctoral awards)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Establishment allowance – if applicable
- Dependent allowance – if applicable
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
- Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S.
- Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organizations
- Media and publicity support.
- A project statement
- A personal statement
- A resume/CV
- Letter of Invitation (unless you are a degree seeking student)
- PDF copies of your academic transcripts, passport or birth certificates. These do not need to be certified.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens (by birth or nature)
- Applicants cannot hold dual U.S.-Australian citizenship or U.S. permanent residence (green card)
- Applicants must be residing in Australia at the time of application (Exception: Applicants serving in the Armed Forces abroad, Australian diplomats stationed abroad) Applicants who are on leave / working at the time of application You can also apply now.
- Applicants have not yet begun study or research in the United States.
- Australian applicants applying for this cycle, if successful, start their program between 1 August 2023 and 31 May 2024.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent at the time of application. Postgraduate applicants will also be eligible in the last semester of their undergraduate degree (good academic status remains). Post-doctoral candidates will also be considered if they can provide a letter from their advisor stating that they will be pursuing a PhD before the proposed program begins.
- Undergraduate students have yet to graduate – please upload a university transcript of your academic performance showing the credit points you have earned.
- Postgraduate applicants applying for degrees will be required to take the GRE test as required by the host institution. Successful applicants will be provided with a voucher to cover the cost of the test.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English may be required to provide language proficiency test results at the time of application.
The last date to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Award 2023 in USA is 6th July 2022.
How to Apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA. Visit the Official Advertisement Link for more details about application process: