Fulbright Germany Fellowship 2020 in United States:
Looking for a chance to study abroad? German students have a chance to complete their dream of study in America through participating in the Fulbright Germany Fellowship program.
The purpose of this educational award is to provide an opportunity for students from Germany in pursuing a master’s degree program at any university in the US.
The German-American Fulbright Commission offers grants for study, research, teaching, continuing education in the USA. It aims to bring people together by exchanges between the United States and over 160 countries.
Why at this program? This program will give applicants a golden opportunity to study at any university in the US. It will also help you to study in the US by covering your travel, living and, many other expenses.
You may also like:
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) Internship 2019 – 20,000 Stipend
- Public Health Exchange Program 2020 for International Students
Deadline: August 5, 2019
Fulbright Germany Fellowship 2020 in United States Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of German nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s level course at any university in the US.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not be awarded from any other award in the US.
How to Apply Fulbright Germany Fellowship in United States
- How to Apply: Participants are propounding to register themselves for a Fulbright award program through the online application section.
- Supporting Documents: Research object, essay personal statement, previous academic achievements, curriculum vitae, and cover application study grant position must be uploaded.
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or at least 6 successfully completed study semesters in degree programs with degree Diploma, Magister, Erstes Staatsexamen are required.
- Language Requirement: Must have good excellence in the English language.
Fulbright Germany Fellowship 2020 in United States Benefits
The free education fund up to the US $34,500 for 9 months to cover the cost of living and tuition in the US along with euro 600 additional costs, booking and financing of the trip, toll-free exhibition of the Fulbright visa, and many more benefits.