Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship at Monash University Australia 2020:
Are you interested in applying for funding to help your study in Australia? Monash University is providing Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship to the high achieving international candidates.
The program is open to give financial support to commencing students, who enroll full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. As a young university, the outlook of this university is progressive and optimistic. It has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at Monash University– At this university, candidates can earn benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It has more courses, more study options, more research projects which will give the student a broader education that will set them apart from their peers.
Scholarships you may apply for:
- Rudd Scholarship 2019 (Fully Funded)
- MBA Scholarship Program 2019 at Harvard University (Fully Funded)
Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship at Monash University Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Masters course
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to 20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Varies
- Nationality: International student
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 20, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship at Monash University Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to study master’s degree program in the field of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be an international student. Candidate must be intending to enroll in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Applicant must achieve in the top 5% of their previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of their studies. Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
How to Apply for Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship at Monash University Australia
- How to apply: Applications vary depending on where you’re from. When your application is received, Monash University will assess your application against university entrance requirements including minimum age (should be at least 17 years of age), English and academic entry requirements. To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit their scholarship application form to the university.
- Supporting Documents: When submitting your online application, provided original or certified academic documentation, including academic transcripts, graduation certificates, and grading scales
- Admission Requirements: To study an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Monash, you must satisfy our English language requirements. Some courses have higher English language requirements than others. Monash assess your proficiency using your most recent test. To view the minimum English language requirements refer to the Admission to Coursework Courses and Units of Study Procedures.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must need to meet the English language requirements.
- Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $20,000