ETH Summer Internship 2023-24 for International Students:
If you have a dream to visit Switzerland without Spending a single penny, then you are at the right place. ETH Zurich is offering Fully Funded Internship Program for Students from any country. Applications are opened to apply for ETH Summer Internship 2023-24 in Switzerland. Every Year ETH University invites Students from all around the world for the 2 Months Internship Program. This internship program will cover all of your expenses. Also apply for Danish Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Denmark (Funded).
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics University in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. All Bachelor’s, Master’s, Graduate Students are Eligible to apply. There is No Need of IELTS OR TOEFL test to apply for ETH Zurich Internship. Also check Global Peace Summit Kenya 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
ETH Summer Internship 2023-24 Details:
- University: ETH Zurich
- Duration: 1 July to 31 August 2023
- Internship award: Fully Funded
- Internship country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 15 December 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study without IELTS Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded).
Financial Benefits of ETH Zurich Internship:
The ETH Summer Internship Program is Full Free international internship. The Following things will be covered by the organizers.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided.
- VISA Fee will be Covered. The ETH Student Exchange office will help fellows with the process.
- Visa Expenses will be covered.
- Accommodation will be organized.
- Monthly Allowance
Explore Switzerland: Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
Internship Research Fields:
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics University offers internships in the Following Fields:
- Data Management & Machine Learning
- Information & System Security
- Computer Systems
- Intelligent Interactive Systems and Physical Computing
- Programming Languages & Software Engineering
- Theory & Algorithms
- Visual Computing
All applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for ETH Summer Internship in Switzerland:
- All Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for ETH Summer Internship.
- You are enrolled in a study programme (bachelor or master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- Your expected graduation date in your current study programme (bachelor or master) is in the year following the fellowship or later
- You will have completed two years of study by start of the programme (master students naturally satisfy this condition)
- The duration of the fellowship is the full two months of July and August, during which time you must be present
- The Program will be Conducted in English. Since Official IELTS OR TOEFL is NOT Required. But will Matter during the Interview.
These are the documents required in PDF Format while applying online for ETH Summer Internship:
- Update CV. Please use the Europass format.
- Official Academic Transcript from your home university.
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page). A good personal statement can be written in half a page and you should aim not to write more than a full A4 page.
Is Previous Experience Required for ETH Zurich Internship?
No, we welcome students with a diverse set of experiences and are looking forward to getting to know more about them.
- Application Period: 15 November 2022 – 15 December 2022
- Communication of the Admission Decision: Applicants will be notified by email by February 2023.
- Duration of the Program: The program will take place from 1 July – 31 August 2023.
How to Apply for ETH Summer Internship?
The Application Process is Online for the ETH Zurich Internship 2023-24. Follow the given below steps to apply online. Upload all the Required Document in PDF Format. The Official Advertisement is also given below:
- First you need to register with (press CTRL+click to open in new window). To register search for your home university in the list provided or create an account using an email address. After your registration, SiROP offers you to affiliate with your own institution. To create such an affiliation is NOT a required step if you want to apply.
- After completing your SiROP registration follow this link:
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the linked SiROP opportunity. Only complete applications with all the required documents can be considered for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I am currently in the middle of my 3rd out of 4 years of a Bachelor degree. At the moment of applying I will be 1.5 years from the end of the degree, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, since you graduate only in the year after the fellowship.
I am currently a student in the final year of the Bachelor’s and will finish by the time the fellowship starts (or right after). Am I eligible to apply?
No, unfortunately not. The programme is designed to offer research experience to students during their studies. If you finish only the year after the summer of the fellowship you are eligible to apply.
If applicable, am I required to obtain the appropriate visa to participate in the programme?
Yes, it is your responsibility to acquire the necessary visa. The ETH Student Exchange office will help fellows with the process. Visa expenses will be covered.
Do I need to organize housing by myself?
No, accommodation will be organized. We intend to find accomodation for all fellows in the same student house. Housing expenses will be deducted from the scholarship.
Do I need to be a citizen of a specific country to be eligible for application?
No, this programme is open to students of all nationalities.