Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Embassy of Azerbaijan:
Applications are invited for the Essay Writing Contest 2019 form the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The Winners will get Fully Funded all expenses paid a cultural historical trip to Azerbaijan.
The Contest is open for youths at an age between 18-29 years. “What do I know about Azerbaijan?” Win & Travel to Azerbaijan an essay writing contest by the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The Duration of the Cultural trip will be for One Week. This is a Fully Funded trip including Round Air ticket, Accommodation, Transport and Food provided by The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture of The Republic of Azerbaijan.
You may also like:
- Autism Scholarship in USA 2020 for US Students
- Bond University Transformer Scholarship in Australia 2019 for International Students
Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Embassy of Azerbaijan Details
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Duration: One Week
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 20, 2019
Essay Topics & Theme
Within the framework of the general topics mentioned below, participants can choose a special topic relevant to their fields of interest, education, scientific and specialized areas.
“What do I know about Azerbaijan?”
- 100th anniversary of Diplomacy of Azerbaijan (1919-2019)
- Heydar Aliyev: National Leader of Azerbaijan
- Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict; Realities of Karabakh
- History, art, and culture of Azerbaijan
- Great poet Imadaddin Nasimi and his poetry
- Population, language, and traditions of Azerbaijan
- Genocide of Azerbaijanis
- Khojaly Genocide
- Role of Azerbaijan in International Politics
- Azerbaijan and Pakistan: Historical relations and perspectives
- Azerbaijan and Pakistan: strategic partners
- The economic development of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in ancient sources/literature
Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Embassy of Azerbaijan Eligibility Criteria
- The Contest is open for youths at the age between 18-29 years.
- Essays shall not exceed 2500 words.
- Essays must be submitted in English.
- Essays must be written with Arial 12 font formats in Word and PDF.
- Only citizens of the Republic of Pakistan are eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Application form
- Biography (CV)
- Valid passport copy
This is a Fully Funded trip by Embassy of Azerbaijan & by The Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture of The Republic of Azerbaijan. The following this will be covered.
- Round Air Tickets
- Transport and Food
Deadline: 20 June 2019
How to Apply for Essay Writing Competition by Embassy of Azerbaijan
Essays must be written with Arial 12 font and sent to the email of the selection commission of the Embassy [email protected] in Word and PDF formats. The Above Documents Must be Submitted with Essay.