Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe. All International Students from any part of the country are eligible to apply for Erasmus+ Scholarship Program 2023. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree from 3 to 4 European countries are encouraged to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship. This is most prestigious scholarship for all students to study in Europe. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the Fall 2023 intake. Also apply for Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2023 in USA (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available to undertake Masters Degree from European best Universities. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. Almost 2500 awards will be given to students from around the world. The scholarship duration is 2 Years.
Selected candidates under Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship will study each semester in different university and different country and you can do Part-Time internship for 2 Years. Under Erasmus scholarship, students will study in 3 different European countries in 3 different universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities. Must check University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 in USA (Funded).
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 Details:
- Provided by: European Union
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Total No. of awards: 2500
- Award countries: European Countries
- Last Date: March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity Study in Canada without IELTS – Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe for International Students will provide a grant to cover all the expense to study postgraduate degree program in Europe. The detail of the expenses is given below:
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100 to 1200 Euros / Month)
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance will be given.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
List of Available Study Fields:
You can apply to one of 163 programs. Their Applications are open. Check the Details of each program, Deadlines, Criteria, and Requirements. Click Here
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November). To prepare for IELTS, Please go through the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance.
The last date to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship 2023 is different for Each Degree Program. Normally the deadline is over in March 2023.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program?
To apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe you need to check the official link is given below and check requirement for a Program in which you are interested and Apply directly to the EMJMD.