Equifax Finance BI Internship Program 2019:
Equifax is recruiting highly motivated students with strong collaboration and communication skills for its Finance BI Analyst Internship program.
The program is open to all applicants who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Finance, and expected graduation in 2020.
The Equifax Finance intern program is a primary feeder for top talent seeking to enter Equifax on a full-time basis after graduation.
You may also like:
- IDRC-CRDI John G. Bene Fellowship in Canada 2019
- International Youth Leadership Program Germany 2019 (Fully Funded)
- ANU Master of Philosophy in Applied Epidemiology Scholarship Australia 2019
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
Equifax Finance BI Internship Program Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Ability to work on a full-time basis for the entire duration of the training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Experience with Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Experience with data analytics tools and languages such as Python
- Experience with SQL
Is Open for International Students: No
Is this Paid Position? This is a paid program.
Equifax Finance BI Internship Program Description
Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. As part of the global finance team, this program will offer you real-world corporate finance business intelligence experience identifying finance requirements and delivering automated technology solutions that effectively and efficiently solve business needs.
Fulfilling this mission will enable their team to generate meaningful business insights and accelerate business growth.
As an intern, your key responsibilities are all the following:
- Identify Finance user requirements and deliver technology solutions that effectively and efficiently solve key challenges
- You will understand complex data that resides in multiple, disparate systems
- You will use new or existing technologies to build automated reporting and dashboards and document key processes
- Partner with financial analysts to help automate manual workflows and train them in tools and skills to become self-sufficient as needed
- You will perform rigorous analyses on large, complex data sets and provide strategic insights, hypotheses, and conclusions based upon findings
- Simplify complex problems & huge data sets, to extract non-obvious insights
- Highly motivated to succeed, go-getter, an outstanding teammate with a positive attitude
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- You need strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
Number of Jobs: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Equifax Finance BI Internship Program
Candidates who want to join this opportunity have a chance to apply by creating an account online and upload an updated resume or CV either in DOC, DOCX, HTML, PDF, or TXT file types.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.