Dora Plus Master’s Scholarship in Estonia 2019 for International Students:
If you are hoping to start your studies in 2019 and looking for an educational opportunity in Estonia, then you must join the Dora plus funding for Foreign Masters Students program offered by the Tallinn University.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia, this educational program is envisaged to support excellent participant of any nationality in pursuing a master’s level program in Estonia.
Tallinn University was founded in 1919 as Tallinn Teacher’s Seminar but officially established on 18 March 2005. It is a public research university and one of the three largest institutions of higher education in Estonia.
Why at Tallinn University? Tallinn offers the best quality of education with many degree level courses in wide disciplines. It also provides great academic facilities and advantageous such as workshops, cultural events and many more for enhancing the talent of the participants.
You may also like:
- Bond University Transformer Scholarship in Australia 2019 for International Students
- Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholarship 2019 in Australia
Deadline: September 10 for the first year and June 30 for second-year aspirants (annual)
Dora Plus Master’s Scholarship in Estonia 2019 for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from worldwide other than Estonia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must not be in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years.
How to Apply for Dora Plus Master’s Scholarship in Estonia 2019 for International Students
- How to Apply: The participants have to enroll in a master’s degree program at the university. And then, they can complete the online application for the fund through the direct link given on the grant page.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport with the language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: You need to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The free education program will provide the award amount of €350 per month.