Deakin University Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. Deakin University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for Domestic and International Students from all over the world. Scholarships in Australia are available to pursue a Master’s Degree or PhD Degree. Students those who want to pursue their education from Australia are encouraged to apply. The award is available for the academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for EPFL Summer Internship 2023-24 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
Almost all Academic Fields and Majors are Available at Deakin University to undertake postgraduate degree programs. The duration of the Australian Scholarship for Master’s Degree will be for 2 Years and for Doctoral Degree will be 4 Years.
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Deakin is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities. 89% of Deakin’s research is rated at or above world class. Deakin University ranks 16 in Australia, 18 in Oceania, and 350 in the world in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities. Must check Eotvos Lorand University Hungarian Scholarship 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
Deakin University Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University or Institution: Deakin University
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: Accepted all the Year.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
If you are interested in Germany then apply for SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2023-24 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Deakin University Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2023-24 will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Allowance of AUD$30,000 (tax free, 2022 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Masters degree, and up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters up to 2 Years & For Doctoral Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Travel Allowance Airfare (Travel from their home country to/from Deakin University.
- Master’s degree: Up to 2 Years
- PhD degree: Up to 4 Years
List of Available Study Fields:
Deakin University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Previous research degree.
- Updates Resume (CV)
- Publications information.
- Providing proof of identification and citizenship.
- Two referee reports from current or former lecturers or academic or employment supervisors. you can see the template from here.
- Provide a brief outline of your proposed research topic, check the guidelines for the proposal from here.
- Provide an evidence of English proficiency, check the page of how to apply to determine the minimum English requirements from here.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Scholarships:
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters & for Scholarship in Australia for PhD.
- Applicants must be International Students or National of Australia.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honors degree.
- Must Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements.
There is no deadline to apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia. You can apply anytime throughout the year.
How to apply for Deakin University Scholarship?
All the applicants need to submit an Online Application Form to apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. The Link to Online Application Form & Official Advertisement link is given below: