Dalda Foundation Scholarships Application Form 2022 for Pakistani Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarships Application Form 2022 in Pakistan. All the residents of Pakistan are eligible to apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023. Fully funded scholarships will be provided to all students from all provinces of Pakistan. Dalda Foundation offers scholarships for intermediate, graduate, and post graduate programs every year if you can apply only if you have passed matric. Also apply for Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2023 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Children of Pakistan are very talented but inflation is a hindrance. Instead of pursuing higher education, they are forced to work as employees. We hope to make a difference to underprivileged students in Pakistan by providing them with the best opportunities wherever they are found.
Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Dalda Foundation
- Degree level: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Pakistan
- Last Date: 15 November 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Canada University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Funded).
Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022/23 will support the students with following:
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Hostel Fee
About Dalda Foundation:
Dalda Foundation started its business in 2004 by donating around Rs 1.33 billion to Unilever Pakistan. The company supplies rapeseed and edible oil across the country. Later he took initiatives to help the poor people of Pakistan. To carry forward this initiative, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) was formed and named Dalda Foundation.
The main objective of this foundation was to support modern health facilities in Pakistan. Soon after the foundation was formed, he realized that even the poorest students in the country needed financial assistance. So, they started a learning program to help nurture poor but gifted students across the country.
Eligibility Criteria of Dalda Scholarship:
- Only Pakistani citizens including AJK/Gilgit can apply for Dalda Scholarships Program.
- Guardian Monthly Earning should be PKR 30,000/Month and their House Area should be less than 1080 Sqft ( Not for Rural Areas Candidates ).
- Candidates age should be less than 18 Years on 15th November 2022.
- Students who passed their matriculation exam can apply.
- Students who are studying in Government colleges are eligible apply.
- 1st year of Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, General Science, Art, Commerce, Home Economics, DAE, ICS are eligible for this program.
- Students must meet the educational criteria for 10th class as given below.
- Pre-Engineering: 80% or above
- Pre-Medical: 80% or above
- G.Science: 80% or above
- Commerce:75% or above
- ICS: 70% or above
- Arts: 70% or above
- Home economics: 70% or above
- DAE: 70% or above
The last date to apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022/2023 is 15th November 2022.
How to Apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarships?
Get the Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022 Application Form from your respective college and Fill the Form Completely. Attach all the documents listed on the application form and post this form to Dalda Foundation on the following address:
Dalda Foundation Trust C-89-D First Floor 12th Commercial Street DHA Phase 2 Extension, Karachi