Cross Culture Program 2021 for International Applicnts:
Applications are invited to apply for the most famous ifa Cross Culture Program 2021 in Germany. All International Aspirants from 40 countries are eligible to apply for CrossCulture Program 2021. CCP 2020 Fellowship in Germany is a Fully Funded Exchange Program in Germany for International candidates. The duration of the fellowship is 2-3 months. This is the golden opportunity to get expertise.
CCP 2020 is Fully Funded by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany. CCP offers a Diverse range which includes Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors to work together. The goal of the Cross Culture Program is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe. About 90 awards will be given by Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen.
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.
Cross Culture Program 2021 Details:
- Institute: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Duration: 2-3 months
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
- Start Date: 1 November 2020.
- Last Date: 15 December 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Best opportunity to Learn Online Free University of California Free Online Courses 2021.
This summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany & will cover all the expenses which Includes:
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Monthly stipend: €550
- Full Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees.
Applicants from Germany:
- A monthly allowance of 1,100 euros
- A reimbursement of roundtrip airfare
- A reimbursement of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance
List of Available Fields & Topics for Program:
The Cross Culture Program 2020 offers experiences in the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Media and culture
- Digital civil society
- Human rights and peace
List of Eligible Countries:
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2019
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
The following documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional).
Eligibility Criteria for CrossCulture Program:
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
The last date to apply for CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2021 in Germany for International Applicants is 15th December 2020. Also the Fellowship Timeline is given below:
- Summer term: June to August 2021
- Autumn term: September to November 2021
How to apply for Cross Culture Program 2021?
Apply online for Cross Culture Program 2021 in Germany. Follow the given below steps to apply. Link is given below:
- Open the ifa application portal and select the fellowship of your choice.
- Complete the application form and upload your documents. Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents should be ready for the upload at the start of the application.
- Submit the completed application online via the application portal.