Concordia University Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships 2022 in Canada. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Concordia University International Scholarship. Students those who want to undertake their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, PhD Degree, Diploma, or Certificate programs are encouraged to apply. The award is available for the academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for RIPS Summer Internship Program 2022 in United States (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Concordia University under this award to Pursue an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree programs. Students with excellent educational background highly recommended to apply.
Concordia University was established in 1974 located in Quebec, Canada. It is a public research institution. University is providing high quality education. More than 46,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. University is ranked 7th in Canada and 229th in all the world. You may also be interested in USTC International Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
Concordia University Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: Concordia University
- Degree Level: BS, MS, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 February 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this scholarship award Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 in Romania (Fully Funded).
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- New: 2021-22 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
List of Available Study Fields:
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Arts And Music
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Economics And Politics
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Teaching And Education Sciences
Check Undergraduate Programs List: Here
Check the Graduate Programs List: Here
To be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.
- Check Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
- Check Graduate Requirements: Check Here
The last date to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships in Canada 2022 For Undergraduate is 1st February 2022. For Graduate the Deadline depends on the Program on the Course.
How to Apply for the Concordia Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for Concordia University Scholarships 2022 in Canada. Follow the given below steps to apply. Also Official Link is given below for undergraduate and graduate program:
- Select a Program
- Check Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- Apply Online
- After You have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year