Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24 in United Kingdom. All International Students from least developed and lower middle income Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship. Candidates who want to pursue their Master’s Degree in the United Kingdom are highly encouraged to apply. Its Fully Funded Scholarship for low income students. This is the great opportunity for all students to study in UK for Free. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2023-2024. Also apply for Nestle Internships and Apprenticeship 2023 Online Apply.
The Scholarship is available in all Academic Fields & Majors to pursue a Master’s Degree in Every Field. The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the largest and most prestigious International Scholarship Schemes in the World. Keep Reading the full post below.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), enable talented and motivated individuals to acquire the knowledge and skills needed for sustainable development, and aim to For those who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. Commonwealth Scholarships are for candidates from the least developed and low-middle-income Commonwealth countries who are pursuing a full-time master’s degree in selected courses at a UK university. Must check Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Funded).
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- Provided by: Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 13 December 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing scholarship opportunity Scholarships for Non US Citizens 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 will cover the following expenses:
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 Per Month, or £1,516 Per Month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2022-2023 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Excess baggage allowance
- Widowed, Divorced, or a Single Parent Child allowance will also be provided.
List of Available Fields & Majors:
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available which includes Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. The full list is given below in the Link given below.
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Science & Technology for Development
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
List of Commonwealth Universities:
You can check the List of Universities & Courses/Fields/Majors in which You can apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 (CLICK HERE TO CHECK).
Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British protected person.
- Be permanently resident in one of the above mentioned country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year bachelor and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the plan of study
- Potential impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
The last date to apply for Commonwealth International Scholarships 2021 for International Students is 13th December 2022.
How to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?
You have to Apply Online for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24. Visit “Apply Now” link and create your account if you already don’t have. Fill the Online Application From completely and Upload the necessary documents, then submit your application. The Link of the Official advertisement is given below: