Civil Society Leadership International Awards at Durham University in the UK 2019:
Yearning to get higher education in the UK? Here is a great platform for you. Durham University is offering seven Civil Society Leadership Awards for the students from individual countries.
The program is open for the deserving candidate who demonstrates academic and professional excellence and has the potential to become a civil society leader.
Durham University is one of the first universities to commence tuition in England. It is ranked fifth in the Guardian University Guide 2019. It produces world-leading and world-changing research and ranked in top 100 positions in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at Durham University? DU provides an education that challenges boundaries. Here candidates can take advantage of the latest digital technologies. Its postgraduate degree course will enable students to push the boundaries of current thinking and research.
You may also like:
- Schwarzman Scholarship Tsinghua Uiversity in China 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship UK 2019
- Google Software Engineering PhD Internship for Fall in CA USA 2019
Deadline: May 15, 2019
Civil Society Leadership International Awards at Durham University in the UK Eligibility
To be eligible, must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South, Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Students must have an offer to study the full time taught master’s degree commencing in 2020/21 in Defense, Development and Diplomacy, Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding, Risk, Sustainability, Culture and Development and Environmental and Natural Resource Economics.
How to Apply for Civil Society Leadership International Awards at Durham University in the UK
- How to apply: For acquiring this bursary, it’s essential for you to take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After getting confirmation as a student applicant can submit an application for award to the Open Society Foundations.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the required documents such as a copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to enroll in a master’s degree course at the university, then you must have an upper second class honors degree from an overseas university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, it’s required for you that English language skills are good enough to undertake an intensive and challenging academic.
Civil Society Leadership International Awards at Durham University in the UK Benefits
The grant will pay the full tuition fees of courses, return airfare, an arrival allowance, stipend for living expenses, professional development allowance, thesis allowance, and field research allowance.