Chevening British Fellowship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Chevening British Fellowship 2021 in United Kingdom. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chevening Fellowship 2021 in UK. Chevening Fellowship is looking for the candidates having passion, power of influence, leadership qualities, and ideas to provide the best solutions to the problems. This is a Fully Funded Fellowship program for all aspirants. Also apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Getting a Chevening fellowship assists the mid-career professionals to enhance and expand their skills, knowledge, and expertise in their field of interest in the UK. Fellows get many research opportunities, professional development, and dynamic training.
Chevening fellowship is one of the top fellowships of the year. It is a fully-funded fellowship in the UK with the aim to empower the individuals to explore in their field of interest, maximize their experience, and achieve their professional goals. You may also be interested in SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2020 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Chevening British Fellowship 2021 Details:
- Provided by: Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 3 November 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Russian Scholarships to study free HSE Global Scholarship Competition 2021 in Russia (Funded).
Chevening British Fellowship 2021 in United Kingdom is a Fully Funded Fellowship program for students from all around the globe. This program will provide all the expense to selected candidates.
Difference between Chevening Fellowship and Chevening Scholarship:
There are two types of awards offered by Government of United Kingdom which are Chevening Fellowships and Chevening Scholarships. Most of the student confused with these two awards. So, we are going to clear confusion about this.
The Chevening Scholarships are for enrolled student in graduate degree programs and also at the end of the award students will get a degree certificate. The Chevening Fellowships are for candidates those who want to enhance their expertise during their career and they will not get a degree.
To know more about these differences at Chevening Website, please visit the Chevening Scholarship website. We will discuss only chevening scholarship in this article.
Fellowships offered by Chevening:
- Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP)
- Chevening/Clore Fellowship
- Chevening Healthcare, Health Policy, and Health Reform Fellowship
- Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship
- Chevening Energy Market Reform Fellowship
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship
- Chevening LSE Fellowship
- Chevening South Asia Journalism Fellowship (SAJP)
- Chevening Africa Media Freedom Fellowship (CAMFF)
- Chevening British Library Fellowship
- Chevening Gurukul Fellowship
- Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Fellowships
- Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Fellowship 2021:
- A candidate must hold a postgraduate or equivalent level qualification.
- Must be a citizen of one of the Chevening fellowship eligible countries territories.
- A candidate should hold a minimum of the following working experience with certain working hours;
- Five years’ work experience = 7,200 hours
- Seven years’ work experience = 9,800 hours
- Ten years’ work experience = 14,400 hours
- Candidate must fulfill the criteria of the English Language requirement.
- A candidate should return to his home country after his award ends.
- Applicant must be a citizen of an eligible country of Chevening fellowship.
- Candidate must have the potential to be a wise leader.
The last date to apply for UK Chevening Fellowships 2021 for International Students is 3rd November 2020.
- Application Closing Date: 3 November 2020
- Applications are sifted against Eligibility Criteria: 4 November 2020
- Reading Committee Assessments: Mid – November to December 2020
- Applicants Shortlisted for an Interview: Early to Mid – February 2021
- References and Education Documents Deadline: 22 February 2021
- Interviews Take Place: 1 March to 30 April 2021
- Second Interview: From Early June 2021
- Results: End of June 2021
- Starting Studies: September/October 2021
How to Apply for Chevening British Fellowship 2021?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Chevening British Fellowship 2021 in United Kingdom. Visit “Apply Now” link and then find a program in which are interested then, proceed to your application. Also official advertisement link is given below: