CERN Online Summer Student Program 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the CERN Online Summer Student Program 2021. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for CERN Summer Student Program 2021. CERN Member and Non-Member States students can apply for CERN Studentship Online Program. This is Fully Funded Internship that will be held online. There is No Application Fee to apply for Summer Internship Program. Also apply for NIG Summer Internship Program 2021 in Japan (Fully Funded).
Students of Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree (but not PhD) are eligible to apply for CERN Summer Internship program. Students of any nationality are eligible. This will cover all the expenses for the duration of Three Months.
Students currently enrolled in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics study fields are encouraged to apply. Students will gain knowledge from world’s best scientists and researchers. This internship will completely online this time. You may also be interested in NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2021 in USA (Fully Funded).
CERN Online Summer Student Program 2021 Details:
- Organization: CERN
- Internship duration: 3 Months
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationals
- Last Date: 31 January 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing Scholarship Opportunity Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded).
- A contract of Association of up to Three Months to work on a technical project.
- An extensive online physics lecture programme (you will also be able to attend a series of IT lectures organized by CERN openlab).
- A Modest Stipend (to be defined)
- Virtual social events for all the participants to create and nurture the community of 2021 Online Summer Students.
- Online workshops.
What will you Learn?
Over a period of up to three months, you will work on an advanced technical project as part of an experimental, engineering or computing team. During this unique and exciting time, you can attend a series of online lectures specially prepared for you where experts and scientists from around the world share their knowledge about a wide range of topics in the fields of theoretical and experimental particle physics, engineering and computing.
- Applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- You are a Undergraduate or Master Degree student (not PhD) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics and should have completed, by the European Summer 2021, at least three years of full-time studies at university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your online studentship with CERN. If you expect to graduate during European summer 2021 (as of May), you are also eligible to apply.
- You have not worked at CERN before with any other status (Technical Student, Trainee, User or other status) for more than 3 months and you have not previously been a Summer Student at CERN (please note that exceptionally, students who took part in the 2020 online learning initiative are eligible to apply).
- You have a good knowledge of English. knowledge of French would be an advantage.
Applicants need to upload following documents in online application portal. Documents must be Clearly Labelled as (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) in PDF format.
- A CV in either English or French. Ensure your CV is complete with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate.
- A copy of the Recent Academic Transcript giving an overview of your marks.
- Two Mandatory Reference Letters from Your Lecturers and/or Previous Internships supervisors.
The last date to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2021 for all nationality students is 31st January 2021.
How to Apply for CERN Online Summer Student Program?
In order to apply for CERN Online Summer Student Program 2021, applicants have to submit all requested documents in Online Application Portal and Fill the form Completely. Official Advertisement and Apply link is given below: