Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 in Canada. The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada. Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students are opened to pursue Master’s Degree Programs. Also apply for Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2022 in Korea (Fully Funded).
Global Affairs Canada Launched Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada. You can also apply for How to Write an Effective Motivation Letter 2022 Complete Guide.
Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Canada
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 22 March 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Great scholarship opportunity Austrian Development Scholarships 2022 in Austria (Fully Funded).
Also apply for DAAD Scholarships 2022 in Germany (Fully Funded).
The Canada Government Scholarships For International Students 2022 is a Full Free Scholarship for Master Degree Scholarships. International Scholarships will cover the cost of such as:
- CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate or graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research; or
CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a period of five to six months of study or research.
- Also, funds allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host institution may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
- Economy-Class Airfare Ticket
- Health insurance
- Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Note: the award does not cover language training.
The Duration of the Scholarship in Canada for the Master Degree Scholarship or for Short Courses such as:
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- Maximum of Two Academic Years (24 months total), which must begin between August 2022 and February 2023.
Available Academic Programs:
The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all disciplines.
- Must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible.
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships For International Students 2022 is 22nd March 2022
How to Apply for Canadian Government Scholarships?
There is Online Applications System to apply for Canadian Government Scholarships. The Detailed procedure is given below under a Link. Please check the Official Website Link.