Canadian Government Scholarships 2024-25 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2024-25 in Canada. The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada. Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students are opened to pursue Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree, PhD Degree Programs. Also apply for Top 10 Scholarships to Apply in Canada 2024-25 (Fully Funded).
Global Affairs Canada Launched Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada. You can also apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2024-25 in Switzerland (Funded).
Canadian Government Scholarships 2024 Details:
|Bachelor, Masters, PhD
|19 March 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Great scholarship opportunity Malaysian Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2024.
The Canada Government Scholarships For International Students 2024-25 is a Full Free Scholarship for Bachelor, Masters, PhD Degree Scholarships. International Scholarships will cover the cost of such as:
The Duration of the Scholarship in Canada for the Master Degree Scholarship or for Short Courses such as:
Available Academic Programs:
The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all disciplines.
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students 2024-25 is 19th March 2024.
How to Apply for Canadian Government Scholarships?
There is Online Applications System to apply for Canadian Government Scholarships. The Detailed procedure is given below under a Link. Please check the Official Website Link.
- Login or Create an account using “Apply Link” given below to apply for the scholarship on behalf of students.
- Once you have logged into your account, select the Study in Canada Scholarships program in the “For Non Canadians” section and click on “Apply Now”
- Enter data in the fields marked mandatory and follow instructions for each item.
- Upload all required supporting documents. Each document must be smaller than 5 MB and in .pdf, .jpg, .doc, .docx, .txt or .gif format for the application to upload successfully.
- Verify the data prior to submission.
- Click “SUMBIT”. You will receive a confirmation message and a reference number for submitted applications.
- Print the form for your records using the print function in the browser.