BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to Apply for International Norway Scholarships. Students those who want to Study Free in Norway for the degree of Master’s in Science are encouraged to apply. These Scholarships will be offered at the Norwegian Business School. Applicants can also apply for Information Technology, Engineering and other Science related departments at the university. These funded scholarships are offered at the Master’s level of education. Also apply for King Fahd University Scholarships 2022 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Norwegian Business School is offering scholarships for both National and International Students. National Students will only get Tuition Fee for 2 Years degree programs while International Students will receive Tuition Fee and Stipend for every semester for up to 2 years.
Norwegian Business School was established in 1943 is the 1st largest school in Norway and the 2nd in the Europe. More than 20,000 national and international students currently studying in the school. Students may also interested to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 in Canada (Fully Funded).
BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Norwegian Business School
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship benefits: Tuition Fee and Stipend
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Award country: Norway
- Last Date: 1 March 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this great opportunity in Australia and apply for ANU International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Number of Scholarships:
A maximum of 20 scholarships for international applicants and 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2020.
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
Academic Progression Requirements:
- All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
The last date to apply for BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for International Students is 1st March 2022.
How to apply for BI Presidential Scholarship?
Students can Apply Online for BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 in Norway. Follow the given below instruction to apply for the award.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to [email protected].