Atlas Corps Fellowship & Leadership Program 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Atlas Corps Fellowship & Leadership Program 2022 in United States. All the International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Atlas Corps Fellowship 2022-23 in USA. This is the Fully Funded Fellowships in the United States for the leaders and proponents of social change. This time the Atlas Fellowship Program is open for enrollment in late 2022 and early 2023. The international partnership in the United States aims to build a diverse and strong pool of global professionals who can transform their communities with all the information they gain during their association. In this American Fellowship Program, talented individuals from around the world experience the highest levels of professional development that advance their future and careers. Also apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan (Fully Funded).
Atlas Corps is committed to adding international professionals to a 12-month US-based Fellowship or a 14-month Blended Fellowship. In these full-fledged fellowships in the United States, colleagues gain international exposure by working with various organizations in the United States. In addition, colleagues learn the best ways to complete their projects as they live under the tutelage of the best supervisors in the world. The best thing about this fellowship is that colleagues are assigned full-time roles with organizations with different missions that help them improve their leadership skills.
Atlas Corps Fellowships for the end of 2022 and early 2023 focus entirely on three different areas: environment and climate change, operations and human resources, and Southeast and East Asia. Atlas Corps’ global partnership revolves around these three areas, and the mission behind it is to take a closer look at emerging and contemporary global issues and address them. In addition, the United States is an excellent platform for professionals to build unbreakable networks with global leaders. This shows that the main goal of the International Fellowship Program is to bring together the best professionals and leaders in one step to tackle social challenges around the world.
Atlas Corps was originally founded in 2006 and has since grown into a network of nonprofit leaders and organizations capable of transforming the world. With 12 months in the United States and 14 months of Blended Remote Fellowships, individuals are expected to return to their home countries and serve their communities in the best possible way. This fellowship program is a step towards creating a wave of impact in communities by ensuring the trick-down effect of peer exercises and roles. Many Atlas Corps colleagues have worked to prevent human rights abuses and have made a name for themselves in the world. Names include human rights activist Vithika Yadav, a social entrepreneur Eyitayo Ogunmola, and Olumaiide Idowu, also known as the Climate Man. So with that in mind, Atlas Corps shouldn’t miss out on professional opportunities in the United States. Must apply for Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023 in China (Fully Funded).
Atlas Corps Fellowship & Leadership Program 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Atlas Corps
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Fellowship Duration: 14 Months
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 31 May 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing scholarship opportunity Scotland Government Scholarships 2023 in Scotland (Funded).
Financial Benefits Atlas Corps Fellowship in the United States of America:
- Companions will receive domestic and international travel grants.
- A modest monthly stipend will be provided for food, shared accommodation, and local transportation.
- Companions’ medical insurance will be covered.
- During the remote service, colleagues will receive a stipend based on the local cost of living. The stipend will be for housing, basic amenities, food, local transportation, and funding for the technology needed to remotely meet the needs of the host organization.
- J1 visa will be issued.
- Partners will find space with the host organization.
- Fellows will attend the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab.
Type of Fellowships:
- 12-month In-Person Fellowship in the U.S.
- Blended (Remote and US-based) 14-Month Fellowship
- Virtual Leadership Institute
- Communications & Marketing
- Journalism & Media
- Event Planning
- Partnership-Building & Business Development
- Program Management & Project Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Fundraising & Proposal Writing
- Technology & Engineering
- Monitoring & Evaluation & Data Analysis
- Operations & Human Resources
- Curriculum Writing & Training Development
- Research & Report Writing
- Volunteer Recruitment & Volunteer Management
- Policy & Advocacy
– Advertisement –
Eligibility Criteria of Atlas Corps Fellowship:
- All international candidates of any nationality can apply.
- Candidates should have at least two years full-time professional experience in the relevant fields.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be between 23 and 35 years of age.
- The candidate must return home for service.
- Candidate has received COVID-19 vaccination.
The last date to apply for International Fellowship Program 2022 for International Students in USA is 31st May 2022.
How to Apply for Atlas Corps Fellowship & Leadership Program?
- Candidates must apply online through apply.atlascorps.org.
- Applicants must register for an account and save their login information through the online application system.
- Candidates do not need to select host organizations as they will be automatically assigned by Atlas Corps.
- The letter of recommendation should be sent to the recommenders directly through the online link.
- Provide all relevant documents.
- The selection process is a multi-step process, follow all the procedures.
- Candidates must pass the aptitude test, so take it seriously.