Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2021. All International Students from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for ADB Internship Program 2021-2022. Applicants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Internship Program. The Duration of the Asian Development bank internship will be for 8 weeks minimum and a maximum of 26 weeks. Open minded, Self directed and motivated candidates are encouraged to apply. Also apply for The Gates International Scholarships Program 2022 in United States (Fully Funded).
The internship is only available to post-graduate level students. If you are a student of Masters Degree or PhD degree then you can apply for the internship program. It’s not for Bachelor Degre Students. The Internship is project based which will provide an excellent experience to students while working with top researchers in the world. Must check GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 Details:
- Provided by: Asian Development Bank
- Duration: up to 26 Weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: ADB members
- Last Date: 15 September 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Australia Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
- Stipend: Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 26 Weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: Asian Development Bank will give a limited amount as a travel cost for airfare. As the air travel is compulsory from home country to appointed country.
- work in a major international development organization.
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to Asian Development Bank’s business using his/her research outputs.
What is Asian Development Bank?
The Internship Program is a project based having learning opportunity for students to get experience through research assignments based on Asian Development Bank’s current operational needs.
Asian Development Bank assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
Asian Development Bank will provide internship opportunity twice in a year and welcomes self-directed, open-minded, motivated applicants to apply.
- Applicant must be a student of Masters Degree or Doctoral degree in one of the ADB member country.
- be interested in academic field of study that is directly related to ADB’s work.
- Candidate must be resident of ADB’s Members
- Have an excellent skills of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Late submitted applications will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Asian Development Bank evaluates applications based on Eligibility Criteria, Relevance of work Experience and Educational Study , and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
The last date to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 15th September 2021 for 1st Batch and 31st January 2022 for 2nd Batch.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship?
There is an Online Application Form to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2021 in ADB member countries. Read FAQs page to know more about the internship program. The Official Internship Advertisement link is given below: