Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan. All International Students residing ADB Member Countries in are eligible to apply for ADB Scholarship at Asia Pacific University. This scholarship is offered under Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program to Pursue Masters Degree in Japan. JSP is a Fully Funded Scholarship for most talented students. Also apply for University of Ottawa Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 in Canada (Funded).
The award will cover all the expenses to get a Graduate Degree from APU University Japan. The ADB-JSP Scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) developing member countries to pursue graduate studies in development-related fields of the Asia Pacific region.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) was established in 1993. University is offering media, business and engineering and information technology Programs for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree. You can also apply for University of New England RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Asia Pacific University
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 22 February 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Amazing opportunity King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan is a Full Free Scholarships for ADB Member Countries Students to Pursue a Graduate degree from Japan. The award will cover all the necessary expenses to complete your degree. The detail of the scholarship is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- All Admission Fee
- Monthly stipend of 144,000 JPY/month will be given for living expenses. The amount can be changed if required.
- Round Air Fare tickets will be provided from home country to Japan and after completion of the degree to Home country.
How does ADB Scholarship work?
- The Asian Development Bank Scholarship provides every Year more 300 Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Asia Pacific University is Under ADB from 2010 and offers these scholarships every year. The scholarship duration is 2 Years.
List of Eligible Countries:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cook Islands, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, India, Fiji, Kyrgyz Republic, Kiribati, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Malaysia, Federated States of Micronesia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Niue, Nepal, Nauru, Philippines, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
- ADB-JSP application form (Click Here)
- If you write any thesis before provide its abstract or an example of previous written work and/or list of research achievements to date.
- Certificate(s) of employment showing at least two years of work experience acquired after receiving a bachelor’s degree
- New income tax return or proof of your guardian monthly or yearly salary
- Certification of family income (including the income of the applicant’s parents or spouse).
- Applicant must have nationality of an ADB member country
- Currently not living or working outside of national country
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience after obtaining a bachelor’s degree at the time of application
- Be 35 years old or less at the time of application
- Not already be enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Not be an executive director, alternate director, management or staff of ADB, nor a consultant or relative of the aforementioned
- You have to return to your home country after completing degree
- Intend to enroll at APU in September 2021.
The last date to apply for the Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan is 22nd February 2022. Apply before the deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
How to Apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan. Upload above listed required documents in Online Application System. Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement Link is given below: