ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2021 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for ANSO Scholarships 2021. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree from China are encouraged to apply. 200 Master’s and 300 PhD Fully Funded Scholarships will be given every year by ANSO. These scholarship are offered in University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) and the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS). Also apply for Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under ANSO Scholarships to pursue postgraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. Scholarship duration for Masters degree is 3 Years while its 4 Years for PhD degree.
ANSO scholarships will be given in two best universities of China. These universities have good ranking in all over the world. This is most prestigious scholarship for all students from around the world. Must check Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded).
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2021 Details:
- Universities: USTC and UCAS
- Total No. of awards: 500
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Lat Date: 31 March 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2021 in China for International Students is a Full Free scholarship that will cover all the necessary expenses throughout the degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee Waiver
- Application Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s Degree: 3000 RMB/month
- PhD Degree: 6000 or 7000 RMB/month (depending on whether he/she has passed the qualification test arranged by USTC/UCAS).
- Health Insurance
- Travel Subsidy from their Home Countries to China (One Trip Per Person). Applicants in China at the time of application will not be eligible for this subsidy.
- Copy Passport having at least 2 years validity
- Updated CV with a brief introduction of research experience
- Copy of Original Degree certificates:
- Master’s Degree applicants have to submit Bachelor’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- PhD Degree applicants have to submit the following:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Master’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- Two Reference Letters
- Research Proposal
- Photocopies of 5 published academic papers (if available)
- Proof of of English and/or Chinese Language Proficiency
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Format).
Candidates have to meet the following criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be Non-Chinese
- Master’s Degree applicant must be born after 1 January 1991 (inclusive)
- PhD Degree applicant must be born after 1 January 1986 (inclusive)
- International students must fulfill the criteria of USTC/UCAS
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
- Be proficient in English or Chinese.
The last date to apply for the ANSO International Scholarship 2021 in China is 31st March 2021.
How to Apply for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents?
Apply Online for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2021 in China for International Students. Students can apply in One University at the same time. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application. Apply link and Official Advertisement link is given below: