Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023 in China. The Scholarship is offered by Chinese Government. All International Students from allover the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Anhui Medical University. All expenses will be provided by Chinese Government. The Scholarship is available for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and for Doctoral (PhD) Degree. There is No Application Free required to apply. Also apply for Einstein Forum Fellowship 2023 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Chinese Government Scholarship is available for applicants from around the world to pursue BS, MS or PhD Degree in China. The taught programs are in Chinese and in English.
Anhui Medical University is a key provincial university in Hefei, Anhui province, China. There are 16,673 students at the university, of whom 179 are enrolled in doctoral programs, 2,728 in master’s programs, and 8,867 in undergraduate programs, plus 95 international students (including those from Hong Kong and Macao) and 7,187 students enrolled in the School of Extended Education. You may also be interested in University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2022 in USA (Funded).
Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Anhui Medical University
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 May 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Most precious opportunity in China to Study Free Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2023 in China (Fully Funded).
Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023 is a Full Free Scholarship to pursue bachelor’s, masters or PhD degree in China.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Accommodation: Double Room for Master, Single Room for PhD (water and electricity should be paid by themselves)
- Monthly Stipend:
- RMB 2,500/month for Undergraduate Student,
- RMB 3,000/month for Master and General Scholars,
- RMB 3,500/month for PhD and Senior Scholars.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: 800yuan/year.
- Undergraduate Degree: 4 Years
- Masters Degree: 3 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
These document are necessary to apply for Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023 for Students from all over the world.
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
- Passport Copy
- Notarized highest education certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English). This should be a minimum of 200 words for undergraduate students, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for graduate students.
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English). Applicants for the graduate programs or the senior scholar programs must submit two recommendation letters signed by professors or associate professors.
- Valid documents of your legal guardians in China (only required for applicants under the age of 18).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy), (written in English, only required for applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org). The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- The copy of Pre-admission Letter from designated Chinese university (if available).
- The copy of HSK Certificate (if available).
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Education background required and age limit:
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Anhui Medical University is 31st May 2022.
How to Apply Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarship 2023. Applying Online Process is given below:
CSC information system: Visit Chinese Government Scholarship website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and create your account if you don’t have. After that start application by putting Agency Number: 10366 and Type B.