AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand. The Scholarship is offered in Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand. ADB Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Study Masters Degree. The Asian Development Scholarship offers 140 scholarship every year and ADB Scholarship is from the Japanese government in the Fields of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development-Related Fields. Also apply for Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship 2023-24 in China (Fully Funded).
ADB award is a Great Opportunity for students all over the world to Study Free in Thailand. The ADB Scholarships are for a period of One to Two Years. The Maximum Duration of the Scholarship award is two years for the MA, MS, & MBA Program. Must check IST International Scholarships 2023-24 in Austria (Fully Funded).
AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|University:||Asian Institute of Technology|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Last Date:||31 March 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You can also apply for University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia (Fully Funded).
AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students. The ADB Scholarship is all expenses paid scholarship in Thailand.
- Complete Tuition Fees
- Residential Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Available Study Fields:
The ADB-JSP Scholarship 2023-24 offers a wide range of academic fields to study in Thailand. The list of academic fields is given below.
School of Engineering and Technology (SET):
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management.
School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD):
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools:
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management (SERD and SCE)
- Integrated Watershed Development and Management (SERD and SCE)
- Modeling Tools for Environment and Resources Management (SERD and SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management (SOM):
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance.
- Be a national of an ADB Country. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Program to Check Your Country Name.
- Preference to women candidates.
- Preference to applicants with lesser financial capacity. Family income should be not more than USD 50,000 per year and individual income should not be more than USD 25,000 per year.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Copy of Degree Certificate and Transcript of 4 years of the undergraduate degree program
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided b the employer.
- Income statement. If married, please submit the spouse income statement; otherwise, parent income statement
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
The last date to apply for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students is 31st March 2023.
How to Apply for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship?
There is Online Application System to apply for AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023-24. The Link of the Official Advertisement is given below: