Air Blue Internship Program 2019 in Multiple Cities of Pakistan:
Application is now open for Air Blue Internship Program 2019, Pakistan. This internship program is only for Pakistani Nationals and is going to be offered in multiple cities of Pakistan. This year AirBlue Airline is going to select 14 candidates for this internship program. This program is going to be for 3 months.
Airblue Limited is a private Pakistani airline with low-cost. Their main office (Head office) is presented on the 12th floor of the Islamabad Stock Exchange Tower in Islamabad, Pakistan.
You may also like
Air Blue Internship Program details:
- Country: Pakistan.
- Program: Internship
- Duration: 3 Month
- Application Status: Open
Cities: Multiple cities of Pakistan which are:
- Karachi Airport.
- Lahore Airport.
- Islamabad Airport.
- Multan Airport.
- Peshawar Airport.
Duration: 3 months from July 2019 to September 2019.
Total Positions: 14.
Eligibility Criteria for Air Blue Internship Program 2019, Pakistan:
- Age: Between 20-25.
- Must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Must have command on MS office.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Pay a high-level of attention to all the details.
How To Apply:
The Application form is Online, Please read Following Steps Carefully and No Offical deadline is given so apply as soon as possible.
- Click here for Application Link
- You will see A Table (Jobs table), See the Commercial Row in Department Column.
- Click your desired Location.
- A pop-up Box will appear in your Internet Browser.
- Click Apply for the Position and Submit Form.
Deadline: No Offical deadline is given on the Offical website.
Official Link: Airblue Airline