University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2020 for US Students in UK:
University of Birmingham UK is going to provide University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2020 for US Students in UK. Candidates who wants to pursue their masters degree in United Kingdom are highly encouraged to apply for this award.
The University of Birmingham is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities. It was ranked 79th in the world by the QS World University Rankings for 2019.
The university provides you with guidance and support to help you succeed after university. It gives you all the help, advice and guidance you need to enhance your career prospects through opportunities.
You may also like:
- Fully Funded BS, MS, PhD Science & Law Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Inorganic Chemistry 2020 in UK
Details of University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2020 for US Students in UK :
- University: University of Birmingham UK
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully Funded
- Apply: Online
- Eligible Nationality: US Candidates
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 08 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Birmingham Fulbright Award 2020:
- Eligible Countries: Students from United State.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to demonstrable ambassadorial skills with evidence of cultural sensitivity and a genuine desire to learn more about the United Kingdom and share with British citizens aspects of American culture.
- Candidate must have the experience and interest in a range of extracurricular and community activities, leadership potential, and a desire to further the Fulbright Programme and give back to your home country upon returning.
- Aspirants must have to hold or expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK.
Application procedure for University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2020:
For taking advantages of this program, it’s required for all claimants to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for the studentship through the Fulbright U.S. Student Program website.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for letters of reference or recommendation one of which should be from a teacher that taught the applicant, and a second letter from any community leader.
- Admission Requirements: In order to undertake a program of study at the university, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: You will need to demonstrate a suitable level of English proficiency.
Award Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the full tuition waiver and £13,450 living stipend.