Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship 2020:
Applications are opened to apply for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship 2020 in France. All International Students who want to get their Masters degree in Any Field of Study are highly encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in French University. Also apply for Humphery Fellowship Program 2020 in USA (Fully Funded).
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year. Established with the IDEX funding of the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir, and based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following insitutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s programme at Université Paris-Saclay, depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study. Must check World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020 (Fully Funded).
The Paris-Saclay University is a research university in France. University Paris-Saclay was ranked 30 globally, 7th in Europe and 1st in France. It was ranked 1st in Europe for physics (5th internationally) and 1st internationally for mathematics. In the 2020 Edition of the ranking, University Paris-Saclay was downgraded to the 274th position worldwide.
International Master’s Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Université Paris-Saclay, France
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: France
- Last Date: 6 May 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Great opportunity Next Generation Scholarships at Modul University 2020 in Austria.
Also check Online Free Courses by WHO 2020 COVID-19.
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship 2020 is a Full Free award for students from all over the world will cover the following expenses:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
Note: No advance payment can be made.
Université Paris-Saclay, France and enrolled at one of the following member institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
Check Chinese Government Scholarship Xiamen University Scholarships 2020 in China.
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
- Academic level,
- Personal project,
- Specifically, for students enrolled in an M2 programme: written motivation to pursue a thesis in a Université Paris-Saclay laboratory.
How to Apply for International Master’s Scholarship?
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form. Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator.
- Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call. The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references. Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete. It is up to the candidate to ensure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email. Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.