United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 in United Sates. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Fellowship in USA. The duration of the program is 9 months. Selected Candidates will spend 3-months in New York and 6-months in the host institution. The Nippon Foundation Fellowship will be provided in USA. The Fully Funded Fellowship award is available for academic year of 2022-23. Here is the amazing opportunity for all students from around the world. Also apply for University of British Columbia Fellowships 2023 in Canada (Funded).
United Nations – The Nippon Foundation Fellowship provides Marine Science in support of developing government officials and other intermediate professionals in developing states in support of maritime affairs and maritime law, as well as related disciplines, including the administrative framework. Fellows will learn about the international legal framework, key issues and best practices in maritime affairs, become familiar with the work of the United Nations, and develop professional skills. Fellows will also conduct individual research, under academic supervision, and write essays on a topic of their choice.
Upon completion of the Fellowship, Fellows are expected to return to their home countries and use their in-depth knowledge and extensive experience to help develop a comprehensive United Nations Convention on Maritime Policy and Law. I will help enforce the established legal system. By designing, implementing and / or testing specific marine improvement projects, including specific improvement projects. Must check Apple Trainee Program 2023 | Apple Company Internship.
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 Details:
- Duration: 9 months
- Fellowship overage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 14 September 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Austria Internship Program VCDNP Internship Program 2023 in Austria (Fully Funded).
Financial Benefits of Nippon Foundation Fellowship:
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 is a Fully Funded Fellowship Program for International Students. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Fellows receive a monthly stipend from the host organization.
- Local transportation costs are covered.
- The stipend rates are different for each country and are in line with the UN stipend rates for each country.
- Return economy air tickets are provided by the host organization.
- Visa processing and visa processing fees will be covered by the United Nations.
- Medical insurance will be covered by the host organization.
- Host organizations will provide accommodation costs.
- Partners will receive a $100 / month book allowance.
List of Host Institutions:
Here is the list of institution where selected candidates can do fellowship:
- Ankara University Research Center of the Sea and Maritime Law
- Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS), University of Wollongong (Wollongong, Australia)
- Cardiff University, School of Law and Politics, (Cardiff, U.K.)
- Centre de Droit Maritime et Océanique, Université de Nantes (Nantes, France)
- Centre for Resource Management and Environmental Studies (CERMES), University of West Indies (Cave Hill Campus, Barbados)
- Centre d’Etudes et de Récherches sur le Droit des Activités Maritimes et l’Environnement
- (CERDAME), Institut du Droit et de la Paix et du Développement, Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis (Nice, France)
- Coastal Resources Center, Graduate School of Oceanography, University of Rhode Island
- Columbia Law School, Columbia University (New York, U.S.A.)
- Department of Public, Civil Procedure, International and European Law of the University of Milan (Milan, Italy)
- Edinburgh Centre for International and Global Law, Edinburgh University (Edinburgh, U.K.)
- Faculty of Law, The University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)
- Gerard J. Mangone Center for Marine Policy, University of Delaware (Newark, U.S.A.)
- Graduate Program in Marine Affairs, Department of Marine Affairs, University of Rhode Island (Kingston, U.S.A.)
- Leibniz Center for Tropical Marine Ecology – ZMT (Bremen, Germany)
- Marine and Environmental Law Institute, Dalhousie University in partnership with the International Ocean Institute-Canada (Halifax, Canada)
- Marine Affairs Programme, Dalhousie University (Halifax, Canada) in partnership with the International Ocean Institute-Canada (Halifax, Canada)
- Marine and Shipping Law Unit, University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia)
- Marine Law and Policy Research Centre, Istanbul Bilgi University (Istanbul, Türkiye)
- Maritime Institute, University of Ghent (Ghent, Belgium)
- Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law, (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Melbourne University Law School (Victoria, Australia)
- National Oceanography Centre (NERC), (Southampton, U.K.)
- Nelson Mandela University South African Research Chair in the Law of the Sea and Development in Africa, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Netherlands Institute for the Law of the Sea, Utrecht University School of Law (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- NOVA University, School of Law, (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Saint Mary’s University (Halifax, Canada)
- Strathclyde Centre for Environmental Law and Governance (SELG), University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Sydney Law School, University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- School for the Environment, University of Massachusetts Boston (Boston, U.S.A.)
- Tulane Maritime Law Center, Tulane University (New Orleans, U.S.A.)
- University of Milano Bicocca (Milano, Italy) : Dipartimento di Giurisprudenza and Dipartimento di Scienze dell’Ambiente e della Terra “Marine Sciences Programme
- University of Tromso (Tromso, Norway)
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (Woods Hole, MA, )
- World Maritime University (Malmo, Sweden) and Global Ocean Institute (Malmo, Sweden)
Students can apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 who fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be between 25 and 40 years old.
- You must successfully complete your first university degree, and demonstrate the ability to conduct independent advanced academic research and study.
- You must be a mid-level professional from a national government agency in a developing state, or from another government or non-government agency in a state that deals directly with maritime affairs, and your professional position guides you. Allows to help. Nation in policy formulation and / or implementation in the region. This includes the relationship between marine sciences and science policy. Your “Nomination and Recommendation Form” must be completed by a government official or other official who can verify the nature of your work in relation to the government’s maritime affairs and maritime activities law, and explain how the award is made. These activities directly
- Your proposed research and study program should directly assist in the formation of your nation and / or law enforcement of maritime affairs and maritime policies and programs.
- You must be free of all non-association responsibilities throughout the fellowship period unless authorized by the Division.
The last date to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 for International Students is 14 September 2022.
How to Apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023. Follow the given below steps to apply for USA Fellowship Program. Also the Official Advertisement link is given below:
- Application must be typewritten or word processed.
- Applicants must answer all questions thoroughly and clearly.
- Special attention should be paid to sections 18, 19, 20, 21, and 23 of the application.
- The applicant must provide an accurate personal history.
- A proposed research and study program should be planned.
- The application form must be signed or certified by the nominating authority or officer in charge.
- Submit the signed form through email directly at email@example.com