UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2019 (Fully Funded):
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2019 [Fully Funded]- Apply NOW
The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2019 are open apply now. The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded cultural exchange programs for All the International Students with all expenses paid. BS or MSc or MS Students From Africa State, Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & the Carribean, Europe can apply.
The aim of the UNESCO international cultural exchange program is to bring students from diverse backgrounds & from different parts of the world to enhance the capacity-building and human resources development in the area of Science, Technology and Engineering Education Etc. It’s Not Necessary that you should have a background related to these fields. UNESCO Highly Encouraged Students & Youth from Developing Countries.
All Students with any type of academic discipline background is eligible to Apply with age should not be more than 34 years. The medium of instruction will be English. You Don’t need CGPA. UNESCO Fellowship Program Will Cover all the Expenses for the participants including Flight Tickets. More Details & Fields are given below.
You may also like:
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2019 Details
- Country: Poland
- Program Duration: 6 Months
- Organization: UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th April 2019
UNESCO Fellowship Program Details
The aim of this fellowships programme is to enhance the capacity-building and human resources, Friendships & in the field of Science, Technology, and Engineering. The Fields are Given below
Science, Technology, & Engineering Fields
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrotechnics, Electrical Engineering, Bioengineering, Mathematics.
- M.Sc. Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Civil Engineering and Transport
- B.Sc. Degree or M.Sc. Degree
Earth Science and the Environment
Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree
- MS Office (Word, Excel); MATLAB; Autodesk Inventor or other 3D CAD software; Programming skills or interests; Mechanics; Physics basics; Mathematics (academic level e.g.: derivates, integrals, series, differential equations); Numerical methods; Technical and manual skills; Electronics; Chemical Engineering. Skills are welcome: Orbital mechanics; FEM modeling (FEM – Finite Element Method) in Ansys, MSC Nastran, Abaqus or in other programs; Space Tribology basics; Space environment basics.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree. Preferably in Petroleum, Earth Engineering, Physics, and Mathematics
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree, MA Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences or Economics
Please Check In-depth More Fields HERE
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program Financial Coverage
UNESCO Will Cover all the Expenses. You don’t have to pay. This is a free exchange program by UNESCO. The amount covered by UNESCO is Given below
- Monthly Stipend: The Stipend Amounting to Monthly allowance of 1600 PLN (1 EUR = approximately 4,0 PLN) is intended to cover living expenses such as Accommodation, Meals, pocket expenses
- A one-time special allowance of 1600 PLN to be paid upon arrival in Poland
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Cover the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country
- Health Insurance Will be provided.
- Cultural, Historical and/or Touristic Visits.
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider international student exchange programs. Candidates Must Meet the Following Requirements
- A holder of at least a BS, BSc Degree or MS, MSc.
- Proficient in the English language
- Not more than 34 years of age
- Youth & Students from developing Countries are Strongly Encouraged
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program Eligible Countries
- Syrian Arab Republic(the)
ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program Deadline
The last date to Apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2019 is 30th April 2019
How to Apply For UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program
You have to Complete an Online Application Form. The Application Form Must be Submitted in English. Attach the necessary Documents & submit the form.