SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2020 in UK Fully Funded:
Applications are invited from international aspirants for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2020 in UK Fully Funded in The University of Oxford UK. The main purpose of this educational award is to support the applicants of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine for undertaking a postgraduate degree level program at Oxford in the UK.
Organized by Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902), Rhodes scholarship is an international postgraduate award. It is managed by the Rhodes Trust.
At Oxford, a student has every single thing which is required for building a bright future. It offers many undergraduate and postgraduate level courses and also ahs the award-winning faculty for teaching participants.
You may also like:
- Master Scholarship in Environmental Science 2019 for International Students in New Zealand
- Fully Funded BS, MS, PhD Science & Law Scholarship 2020 for International Students
SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2020 in UK Fully Funded Detail:
- Organization: The Rhodes Trust
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Eligible Nationality: International candidates
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 31 August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships 2020 in UK Fully Funded:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 27th birthday on 01 October 2020.
How to Apply for SJPL Rhodes Scholarships in UK Fully Funded:
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, you need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program first. Then you can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, a full curriculum vitae, a head-and-shoulders color photograph, and a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university to a sufficiently high standard to be admitted to the master’s study at the university.
- Language: The applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Award Benefits: The educational award will be fully funded to all eligible postgraduate students.