Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are opened to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 for International Students. Apply now for the Fully Funded Scholarship for the enrollment in 2021 to Undertake Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree & PhD Degree Program. All the Students from every corner of the world from around the globe are eligible to apply for one of the Singapore Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship & PhD Degree Scholarship full Free. The courses will be taught in English. Also apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded).
The Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students collaborated with Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). You will study at any of the one University. You can also apply for KAUST International Internship Program 2020 in Saudi Arabia.
Singapore Government Scholarships 2020 Brief Description:
- University: National University of Singapore
- Degree level: BS, MS & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Singapore
- Last Date: 31 August 2020 (for BS, MS) & 1 June 2020 (for PhD).
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss amazing opportunity Skoltech Scholarships 2020 in Russia (Fully Funded).
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship is a Fully Funded For PhD & SIPGA is a Partially Funded for BS, MS
Scholarship Coverage For PhD:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Scholarship Coverage For BS, MS:
- Monthly stipend of $1,500.
Information For BS, MS Students to Study in Singapore:
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from all Nationalities.
- Supports Short-Term Research from Top Singapore Universities for the Duration of Minimum 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
Information For PhD Students to Study in Singapore:
- Open for application to all international graduates. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship is to Pursue a Doctoral Degree from Top Singapore Universities.
- The Duration of the Singapore Scholarship PhD Degree is almost 4 Years.
Available Study Fields for PhD:
Research areas Under the PhD Degree Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
Available Fields of Study for Short Term Research BS, MS:
Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria For BS, MS Students
- International Students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
- Undergraduate Students in Their Third or Fourth Year, or Master Students.
Eligibility Criteria For PhD Students
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is 31st August 2020 (For BS, MS) & 1st June 2020 (For PhD).
How to Apply for Singapore Government Scholarships?
You can apply via email for BS, MS & Through Online Application for PhD. The Complete Application process for Singapore Government Scholarships is given below: