Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 in France. All International Students from all over the world are welcomed to apply for the International Maters Scholarship Program at University of Paris-Saclay. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for all International Students from all over the world. Students who want to Study Free in France are encouraged to apply. The award is available to pursue Master’s Degree. The award is available for Academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 in Brunei (Fully Funded).
All academic fields and majors are available which are accredited by University of Paris-Saclay, except for vocational training. The scholarship will provide €10,000 / Year and travel and visa expenses.
Paris-Saclay University was established in 1150 and is a public research institution in France. ARWU has ranked this university at 14th in the world. More than 34,000 national and international students studying in the university. Must check Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2022 in Ireland (Fully Funded).
Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: University of Paris-Saclay
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: France
- Last Date: 14 May 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Free in Korea Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2022 in Korea (Fully Funded).
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
- No advance payment can be made.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
- Engineering, Sciences and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
- Newly admitted international students having age less than 30 years are eligible to apply.
- International Students living in the France for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- International Students living in the France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program) that did not lead to certification.
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
The last date to apply for International Masters Scholarship Program 2022 in France is 14th May 2022.
- Deadline for application in master to be selected: 7 May 2022
- Once selected, deadline for receipt scholarship application: 14 May 2022
- Once selected, deadline for receipt both recommendations and closing of the call: 18 May 2022
- Announcement of results: end of June 2022
How to Apply for Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship?
To apply for Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2022, applicants need to take admission in the university. After selection admission panel will select candidates and send them link to apply for scholarship. Visit the given below link for more details: