NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the NIG Internship in Japan. National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is offering Fully Funded Internship for International Students in Japan. There is No Application Fee and No IELTS required to apply for Internship in Japan. This is great opportunity for all talented students to get a professional experience from Japan. Also apply for University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded).
The NIG Internship 2023 will be from 15 June 2023 to 26 July 2023. The Duration of the Internship is approximately 6 Weeks. The Undergraduates, as well as Postgraduates students, are highly encouraged to apply for the Summer Internship in Japan at NIG. This internship will cover all the expenses.
NIG is offering research internship for the Students of Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree program who wish to gain experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Successful applicants will also get a Certificate at the end of the internship program. You can Check the Offered Fields Here. Must check IERI Research Fellowships 2023-24 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Education: Undergraduate & Masters Students
- Duration: 15 June – 26 July 2023 (6 Weeks)
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 6 January 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Also apply for Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-24 Complete Guide.
Also check Vidyasirimedhi Institute Scholarship 2023-24 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan is a Fully Funded Internship for International Students. The Internship will cover all the Expenses and Fully Paid Internship. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Tickets will be provided.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY / Day, subject to change) will also be provided.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
Applicants have to meet the given below eligibility criteria to apply for NIG Internship program:
- All International Applicants from all over the world are eligible for NIG Internship.
- Both Undergraduates and Postgraduates students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Students who are interested to enrolling in NIG PhD program are also eligible to apply.
Check Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship 2023-24 in China (Fully Funded).
Given below document are required while applying for Japan Internship Program for International Students:
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your institution Teachers.
- Result Announcement: Early March
- March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- June 15 – July 26: Internship in Japan
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
How to apply for NIG Summer Internship Program 2023-24?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for NIG Summer Internship Program 2023 in Japan. Submit all the documents online and apply for internship. The Official Link of the NIG Internship is given below:
Q1: I’m currently in the 3rd year of 5 year-dual degree program. Am I eligible?
Answer: No, we accept applications only from students in their prefinal year at the time of application.
Q2: I’ll be a prefinal-year student during the intern period but am currently in the 2nd year of 4-year Bachelor program. Am I eligible?
Answer: No, at the time of application you must be a prefinal-year student.
Q3: Which countries / nationalities are eligible?
Answer: We welcome applications from any country / nationality.
Q4: Am I eligible to apply even if my university is not in the country of my citizenship?
Answer: Yes, the only condition is that applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.