NIG Summer Internship Program 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the NIG Summer Internship Program 2021 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the NIG Internship in Japan. National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is offering Fully Funded Internship for International Students in Japan. There is No Application Fee and No IELTS required to apply for Internship in Japan. Also apply for Winter Internship Program 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
The NIG Internship 2021 will be from 17 June 2021 to 28 July 2021. The Duration of the Internship is approximately 6 Weeks. The Undergraduates, as well as Postgraduates students, are highly encouraged to apply for the Summer Internship in Japan at NIG. This internship will cover all the expenses.
NIG is offering research internship for the Students of Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree program who wish to gain experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Successful applicants will also get a Certificate at the end of the internship program. You can Check the Offered Fields Here. Must check NASA LPI Summer Internship Program 2021 in USA (Fully Funded).
NIG Summer Internship Program 2021 Details:
- Education: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Duration: 17 June – 28 July 2021 (6 Weeks)
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Japan
- Starting Date: 26 November 2020.
- Last Date: 7 January 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded).
NIG Summer Internship Program 2021 in Japan is a Fully Funded Internship for International Students. The Internship will cover all the Expenses and Fully Paid Internship. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Tickets will be provided.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY / Day, subject to change) will also be provided.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- All International Applicants from all over the world are eligible for NIG Internship 2021.
- Both Undergraduates and Postgraduates students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Students who are interested to enrolling in NIG PhD program are also eligible to apply.
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your institution Teachers.
- Result Announcement: Early March
- March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- June 17 – July 28: Internship in Japan
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
How to apply for NIG Summer Internship Program 2021?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for NIG Summer Internship Program 2021 in Japan. Submit all the documents online and apply for internship. The Official Link of the NIG Internship is given below:
Q1: I’m currently in the 3rd year of 5 year-dual degree program. Am I eligible?
Answer: No, we accept applications only from students in their prefinal year at the time of application.
Q2: I’ll be a prefinal-year student during the intern period but am currently in the 2nd year of 4-year Bachelor program. Am I eligible?
Answer: No, at the time of application you must be a prefinal-year student.
Q3: Which countries / nationalities are eligible?
Answer: We welcome applications from any country / nationality.
Q4: Am I eligible to apply even if my university is not in the country of my citizenship?
Answer: Yes, the only condition is that applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.