National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020 for International Students:
Applications are now opened to apply for the National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020 in Singapore. All International Students who want to pursue their Master’s degree or PhD degree from Singapore are encouraged to apply. Domestic students are also eligible. The Singapore Scholarships are available in All-Academic Fields/Majors to Study in Master Degree Program or Ph.D. Degree Program. A good Scholarship program to study in Singapore. Singapore Government Scholarship For International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students. Also apply for OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Students will have an opportunity if they want to Study on Scholarships in Singapore then Singapore Scholarship 2020 Provide Choices to Foreign and Domestic Students to pursue their Degree either through coursework or research programs.
The National University of Singapore is a public research university in Singapore. Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore. It is consistently ranked within the top 100 universities in the world and the top 3 universities in the Asia-Pacific. NUS is a comprehensive research university, offering a wide range of disciplines, including the sciences, medicine and dentistry, design and environment, law, arts and social sciences, engineering, business, computing and music at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Must check Italian Government Scholarships 2020 (Fully Funded).
National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020 Brief Description:
- University: National University of Singapore
- Degree level: MS, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Singapore
- Last Date: Admissions are open.
Singapore Government Scholarship is a Full Free Scholarships for Students for Master Degree Scholarship & for Bachelor Degree Scholarship such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Accommodation
- Research Grant
- Monthly Living Stipend (Bachelor’s: 1000$ Master’s: 1500$ PhD: 2500$ to 3000$).
Available Study Fields:
All Medical /Medicine, Agriculture, Science, Social Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Language Courses, chemistry, Law, Nursing, Bussines, MBA, Food Science, Public Health courses and their Related Sub Domains are available in NUS University Scholarship to pursue MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs.
For more Details Click Here
The NUS Scholarships are offered in the Master’s Degree and Post Doctoral Degree Research work in Singapore. The Singapore Scholarship Duration will be:
- Master Degree is 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree is 4 Years
Types of Singapore Scholarships:
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS)
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Tuition Fee Allowance (TFA).
Eligibility Criteria for NUS Scholarships:
- Applicants Can be International Students as well as Singapore Citizenship Student.
- Have High School Diploma For Undergraduate NUS merit scholarship.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree for Master Scholarship.
- Master Degree for Ph.D. Scholarship
- Excellent Academic Record
The Admissions are to apply for the Full Scholarship National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020.
How to Apply for Singapore Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for NUS award 2020. Complete online application. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: