Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. This Scholarship is offered by Chinese Government. Nanjing University is offering Scholarships for Master’s Degree & Doctoral (PhD) Degree. There is No Application Fee. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the academic year of 2021-22. Also apply for USTC International Scholarship 2021 in China (Fully Funded).
Almost all Academic Fields are available and Nanjing University has 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs. The Duration of the Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while a PhD degree takes 4 years. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Nanjing University (NJU) was established in 1902 is a Public University. Nanjing University is one of the top 5 universities in China under the direct supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Currently, more than 30,000 students from around the world are enrolled in the NJU. Must check KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Nanjing University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Best opportunity to Study Fee Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2021 in Azerbaijan (Fully Funded).
Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students in China. The following things will be cover:
- There is No Application Fee.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Health/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Master’s Degree Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month.
List of Available Study Fields:
As Stated above, Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs. The Lists of the Programs are given below:
- The applicant must be Non-Chinese Nationals in good health & currently should not be studying in China.
- The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age should be under 35.
- The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40.
- Language Requirements.
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A scanned a clear copy of a valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma;
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Nanjing University 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2021.
How to apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship?
The Application Process is Online for Nanjing University Scholarship China for International Students. Follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Register and apply at the CSC website (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/). After Completing the online application form (Agency No. “10284”; Scholarship Type “B”), please click the “submit ” button and download the application form.
Step 2: Register and apply at NJU’s China International Student Service System: http://istudy.nju.edu.cn/ and choose “CSC Scholarship“. Upload the document listed above.