International Admission Scholarship 2020 in Canada:
Applications are invited to apply for the International Admission Scholarship 2020 in Canada. The Scholarship is open to all Canadian and International Students for the degree of Master’s and PhD at the University of Ottawa. Also apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020 in Germany.
As the College of Bytown, the University of Ottawa that was originated in 1848, and it is a bilingual public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The university provides a wide range of academic programs. The University of Ottawa provides an education that leads you to the next level by engaging in paid, professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your discipline. Also check this opportunity Hungarian Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
International Admission Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: $7,500, $9,000
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: Open.
The University of Ottawa is providing the educational bursary of $7,500 per year for Master’s degree and $9,000 per Year for PhD degree.
Study Free in Qatar by applying for Qatar University Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
You can also apply for CRG Summer Internship Program 2020 in Spain (Fully Funded).
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enrol in the master’s degree program.
- Documents: Must attach your CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must complete one of the following tests (taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration in the program):
- TOEFL: Internet-based test with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills
- IELTS: with a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: with a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking
- CANTEST: with a minimum of 4.5 in each of the four skills
- CAEL TEST: with a minimum of 70 in each of the four skills
- PTE TEST: with a minimum of 65 in each of the four skills
How to Apply for International Admission Scholarship?
If you want to apply for the award, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can apply for the grant.