HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 for Pakistani Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 in Morocco. Morocco Scholarships are offered by the Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) for the Year 2022-23. All Pakistani Students those who want to study their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Morocco are encouraged to apply. Morocco Government HEC Scholarship is a Fully Funded for academic session of 2022/23. Also apply for Danish Government Scholarship 2023 in Denmark (Funded).
Almost all academic Fields including Medical, Engineering, Agriculture available in Moroccan Universities. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad.
The Kingdom of Morocco offering scholarships to Pakistani students who intended to enroll themselves in Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programs. Since this scholarship is offered by the Moroccan Government, hence, No additional financial responsibility will be on part of the Higher Education Commission Islamabad. Students may also be interested in Best Paying Jobs in Basic Industries 2023 | Highest Paying Jobs In Basic Industries.
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 Details:
- University: Morocco Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani
- Award country: Morocco
- Last Date: 20 September 2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Watch Video on YouTube to Apply
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn
Best scholarship opportunity Queen Elizabeth Scholars-West Africa 2023 in Ghana (Fully Funded).
Also check 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 for Pakistani Students is a Full Free Scholarship program for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Detail of the scholarship coverage is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered.
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Medical Facility
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- The selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2023.
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) degree for an undergraduate program. Age 19-23 years.
- A minimum of 16 years of education in the relevant fields of study for the Master’s program
- At least 18 years of study in the relevant field of study for admission to a PhD program at a relevant Moroccan university.
- The applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended from the Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
- Mode of Communication is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of the French language, need to take language upgrade course in the first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled in a degree program. No repetition in a language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
Check Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students 2023 (Fully Funded).
The last date to apply for Morocco Government HEC Scholarship 2023 for Pakistani Students is 20th September 2022.
How to apply for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship?
- The Application Form is in French but should be filled in English.
- For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded at Moroccan_Scholarship form.pdf. Download it and just understand the form. Don’t fill this form.
- Download and fill AMCI application form available in French at Click Here .
- Please note that AMCI application form is in French language but the applicant needs to fill his/her particulars in the English language for consideration of HEC & AMCI.
- Apply through HEC online application portal i.e. http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad“. Fill out the online application complete in all respect.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application (FRENCH Form) form along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the AMCI application form, in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with documents separately in Spiral binding on or before, 20th September 2022.
Foreign Funded Scholarships,
Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.