HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2019
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 for Pakistani Students:
The Applications are open now invited to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship is launched by the Government of Pakistan for Pakistani students from low-income families. Also apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in Qatar (Fully Funded).
It is the largest ever scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. Over 200,000 students will benefit from this need-based undergraduate scholarships program in four years. Must check University of Waikato Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand (Undergraduate).
Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Institution: Ehsaas
- Degree level: Bachelor’s
- No. of Scholarship: 50,000
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee + Monthly stipend
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani
- Last Date: 24 December 2019.
- The scholarships are applicable to the public sector and participating non-profit private sector colleges and universities
- Students admitted on merit at any public sector university.
- Family income should be below the poverty threshold.
- List of eligible universities: Click Here
- Visit the official website of the Higher Education Commission to apply online.
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.