Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 in UK:
Applications are invited to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 in United Kingdom. The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship for International Students is open to all the students from around the world to study at Cambridge University Free. The Duration of the Fully Free Scholarship in England will be for 2 Years & 2 Months Internship Opportunity will also be available. Also apply for Royal Society Wolfson Scholarship 2020 for UK and EU Students.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. You can also apply for World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020 (Fully Funded).
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- Scholarship duration: 12 months
- Scholarships coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 15 May 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also check Coventry University Scholarships 2020 in UK.
The Cambridge University Scholarship Program is Funded by the Boustany Foundation Internship. Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in England For International Students will cover the following Expenses such as:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University Scholarship:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
The Last Date to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship For International Students 2020 is 15 May 2020. The Cambridge Scholarship will be provided during the month of June 2020.
How to Apply
The Application Process is very Simple for Cambridge MBA scholarships for international students. If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship. The Official Website Link is given below: