BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2020. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to Apply for International Norway Scholarships. Students those who want to Study Free in Norway for the degree of Master’s in Science are encouraged to apply. These Scholarships will be offered at the Norwegian Business School. Applicants can also apply for Information Technology, Engineering and other Science related departments at the university. These funded scholarships are offered at the Master’s level of education. Also apply for KAIST Scholarship 2020 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2020 Details:
- University or Institution: Norwegian Business School
- Degree level: Master’s
- Scholarship benefits: Tuition Fee and Stipend
- Eligible nationality: National & International
- Award country: Norway
- Last Date: 1 March 2020.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Don’t miss this great opportunity in Poland and apply for Poland Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Number of Scholarships:
A maximum of 20 scholarships for international applicants and 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2020.
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
Academic Progression Requirements:
- All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
How to apply for Norway Scholarship?
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to [email protected].