Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 in China through Chinese Government Scholarship. All International Students from any part of the globe can apply for China Scholarship. Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship is offering Masters Degree and PhD Degree Scholarships to all International Students. All-Academic Fields/, Majors are available for Masters Degree Scholarship & Doctoral Degree Scholarship in China. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in United States (Fully Funded).
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the Most Famous University with International Vision. Most of the students are coming from South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, and Thailand. Must check KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 15 April 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Apply for amazing opportunity Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021 in Asia and the Pacific.
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 will provide Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Student sto pursue Postgraduate Degree programs. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
Duration of the Scholarship:
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
List of Available Study Fields (Masters, PhD):
Below is a List of Academic Fields for Masters & PhD Degree Programs at BIT Scholarship in China for International students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format.
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test.
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Beijing Institute of Technology 2021 is 15th April 2021.
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship?
You have to Apply Online at CSC Scholarship Portal as well as on the University Scholarship Application Portal. Select “Type B” and the agent No. of BIT is “10007“. The Complete Application Procedure is given below:
Step 1: Create an account at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration.
Step 2: Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.